- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of systems, practices, application and application of effective accounting principles and controls at reasonable cost.
- Define financial management procedures and systems of internal and operational controls that include financial controls in revenue and expenditure management and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, policies and procedures.
- To ensure the management of university assets in terms of procurement, maintenance and disposal is efficient, economical and in compliance with established rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure that the accounts and financial records and information systems are kept complete, up-to-date and reliable.
- Ensure that university activities / projects and programs, especially in the areas of planning, implementation and monitoring, are implemented efficiently, prudently and meet set goals.
- Identify problems and weaknesses and recommend remedial measures.